Sunday, November 21, 2010

Just a little update.


Well it is almost the end of November and I (Nicole) have been horrible about updating this blog. Never thought Jeff would be better at it than I am. We are doing pretty well. Jeff is finally back to work Thank Goodness. He really hated being stuck home and missed his job everyday. He may not be working the shift he wants too right now but he is back to work. I don't think I have ever seen someone who loves their job as much as Jeff does. He truly loves helping people! I am truly inspired and proud of everything he does. He is working a 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. shift Thursday through Sunday. So we don't see each other much,but starting in January he will have a lot better shift. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas, I don't have to cook a big meal either day, seeing as how Jeff will be at work. So I plan to spend the Holidays with my parents and brothers. All in all things are looking way up for us! Well that is all for now I guess! Happy Holidays to all who read this! (P.s. the pic is kinda old but I like it alot for some reason!)

No comments:

Post a Comment